Subaru Russ Swift Stunt 2015
LocationVivo City, Ho Chi Minh City
Paul Russell “Russ” Swift (born 24 March 1951) is a British driver who is known for performing stunts and for precision driving.
Guinness World Records:
– Parallel parking in tightest space
– J-turn in tightest space
– Fastest time doing 10 do-nuts. (Driving)
– Top Gear series 1, episodes 3, 6.
– Clarkson: No Limits (2002)
– Clarkson: Heaven and Hell (2005)
– Swiftly Does It (2005) A documentary following the unique career of the world’s No.1 display driver, Russ Swift.
Auto Trader’s editors have speculated that Swift is the likeliest known identity of The Stig, due to Swift’s proximity to the Top Gear franchise, obscurity relative to high-profile drivers, and his skills with cars.